Our Acoustic Wall & Floor Cabinets have been designed to offer the best sound proof enclosure possible. Using state of the art 34mm thick acoustic cladding, comprised of absorbent Class 0 fireproof acoustic foam laminates applied to both sides of a heavy layer sound barrier membrane. Using this level of acoustic cladding, allows us to reduce noise by up to 25dB.
Combining a high surface mass with flexible physical characteristics, the product offers optimum acoustic performance.
The Class 0 fire rating means that the Acoustic Cabinets are ideal for demanding applications such as, marine and automotive industries.
- Capable of up to 25dB noise reduction
- 34mm thick acoustic foam cladding
- Class 0 fireproof foam
- 22, 27, 37, 42 & 47U high
- Footprints – 600 x 600, 600 x 800, 600 x 1000mm
- 800kg static load capacity
- 800 wide cabs fitted with vertical jumper rings (enclosed)
- Adjustable 19” vertical mounting profiles, front & rear
- U height markers on all four vertical mounting profiles
- Transport casters & jacking feet fitted
- Solid steel lockable front & rear doors
- Removable & lockable side panels
- Top & bottom cable entry
- All round earth bonding
- Black in colour (RAL9004)